Water & Count Veggie Garden
Keep your little gardener busy from sun up to sun down with colorful pieces in this exciting role-play garden.
14.8 (W) x 11.38 (H) x 4.84 (D)
- Drop, pull up or press the radish, onion and carrot to build fine motor skills while learning about colors, size and counting.
- Tilt the watering can and it will light up and play a garden song while little ones pretend to water the plants.
- Turn the book page to explore the plant life cycle and learn what plants need to grow.
- Hear different times of the day and practice planting each vegetable.
- Insert the trowel in the soil to reveal a surprise gopher friend.
- Hear four songs and more than 100 musical, voice and sound effect responses to keep little gardeners engaged.